Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

773g won’t move

2frankh ยท 2018-01-03 08:47

Happy New Year everyone. I have tried to figure the problem out. I push the green button on the dash to activate the controls and the light for the interlock will not come on. Everything works but the machine will not move. Could this be a switch that isn't working? The light for the interlock does blink although very slowly. Thanks for the help.

Replies5
  1. #1BC873G2018-01-03 10:54

    Does the machine through a code?

  2. #22frankh2018-01-03 11:09

    I'm not at home and will not be back until Friday evening. I'll check then and post the code. Thanks

  3. #3xgiovannix122018-01-03 18:33

    do you hear a click when the button is pressed? possibly a froze or bad solenoid

  4. #4crewchief8882018-01-03 18:55

    if your hydraulics are working, but you dont hear the brake release, try rocking the machine slightly fwd and rev and see if it unlocks. next check your fuses and relays, the brake solenoid is a 2 coil system, "PULL" gets it power from the brake fuse and relay. the next thing may be the engine speed sensor not picking up pulses. it may be dirty or out of adjustment.

  5. #52frankh2018-01-05 19:17

    Finally got a chance to check out my machine. Started right up and no issues. Looks like I need to get a new relay just in case. Thanks for all the help guys.