Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

777 parts

Mike L ยท 2019-05-08 09:49

anybody use them? I was digging for a wiring schematic and they keep popping up. just wondering if they're legit or a waste of money?

Replies8
  1. #1thepumpguysc2019-05-08 10:03

    U actually found a part they have.!!!??? They pop up in most of my searches too.. & it ALWAYS says, "not in stock".. But no, I haven't used them..

  2. #2Nige2019-05-08 10:53

    You'd probably have more luck posting on HEF with a request for an electrical schematic than from those clowns.

  3. #3Mike L2019-05-08 10:59

    that's what I was afraid of.

  4. #4Tinkerer2019-05-08 20:22

    What schematic are you looking for ? You gotta challenge the HEF members !!

  5. #5Mike L2019-05-09 05:39

    Volvo L90E. Electrical schematic for the a/c system. Typical Volvo stuff, goes through 3 fuses, 2 relays, and a computer to turn on the compressor

  6. #6Tinkerer2019-05-09 09:46

    No schematic here but a lot of pertinent info. HeavyEquipmentForums Found a schematic here. Don't know if it helps. https://www.justanswer.com/medium-and-heavy-truck/9ww4s-volvo-l90e-no-power-compressor-system.html

  7. #7Mike L2019-05-09 19:17

    That schematic is what I was looking for. Good find! Thanks

  8. #8Tinkerer2019-05-10 07:15

    Glad to help, Mike. Good luck with it.