Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

850-B transfer pump sediment bowl and filter

Forney · 2019-12-03 09:20

I need to replace the sediment bowl and filter mechanism to the transfer pump (fuel system) on my 850-B. Does anyone recommend a particular source? I have the full, mechanic’s version Manual for my machine and, although this part is featured, there are no parts numbers. Any info or suggestions will be appreciated.

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-12-03 11:43

    Welcome to HEF Forney ! It is in the Case parts book. But any auto parts store or place like Tractor Supply may have what you need. You can do a Google search if you want to buy it on the internet. Search for---- Case glass fuel bowl and strainer.

  2. #2alrman2019-12-03 22:28

    That's not quite the correct strainer @Tinkerer The CNH service kit for the bowl is 252793A1 Any good fuel injection shop should also have them as they are a common Bosch part - with a different part number of course.

  3. #3Tinkerer2019-12-03 23:03

    OOPS ! I should have looked closer at Forney's 2nd image. Well, if he didn't know there is a strainer at the fuel tank he doe's now.

  4. #4Forney2019-12-04 08:38

    Thank you for helping, however, your image is the trap/strainer on the fuel tank. My broken filter sits attached to and under the transfer pump.

  5. #5thepumpguysc2019-12-04 08:45

    I have a GAZZILLION of'm.. Email or PM me your address..