Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

850C JOHN DEERE Dozer Transmision Calibration

CaptM77 ยท 2016-11-21 17:47

I am working on a LT 850 C John Deere. I was looking to see if I can calibrate this without the EDL link. I am having a Problem with it tracking and also it wants to go into a deceleration mode only lets me dial speed down and wont go over 1.6 MPH and the read out. Would also like to know my pressure readings on my test bank. The left hand speed sensor was replaced.

Replies2
  1. #1CaptM772016-11-23 14:51

    I found the transmission calibration steps. It will not complete it has a E that stays and when put back in park it has a 10 that comes up. It has a f437 code thats always present if this helps.

  2. #2mestizo2016-11-23 19:20

    F437 is a problem with the fuel temperature sensor or wiring for the sensor. Are there any other codes when you try to calobrate?