I'm still working on my 850c pumps. It seems like it has been a long project. I got the pumps back from B&B a couple of week's ago and have just gotten time to put them in. Thought I was good to go. I started it up last night but will not move. So B&B has been helping me and then I called john deere and they have been very helpfull to even though it did not get the pumps done from them. I can not say enough good thing about their service manager at John Deere. But as I was on the phone with John Deere we were going through some test. We were running the machine up to full speed and it blew the filter insert that B&B made up so I could run a 6 micro filter on it. Now I know a few people think B&B is the greatest and maybe they are but if the machining on the pumps are anything like they did on the filter housing I just wasted my money and all the John Deere guys know how much money I spent on these pumps. So you can just imagine how depressed I feel right now and maybe I should just of keeped it all to myself I guess.
No replies yet.