4.25yd capacity, 8,610lbs. Just one tooth and adapter set weighs 160lbs! It's going to Western Canada.. I don't know what their digging with it...
oops.. here's the pic:
Nice, Although I have always been a fan of a wider bucket not deeper, But thats just me,.
You work for craig? Hows the new shop since the fire? We just got an R&D bucket with our new Kobelco, and ill tell ya, it sure doesnt compare with a craig by any means.
If it's going to my province, it's either digging for the Canada Line or in some type of rock and or sand stone.
It must be going to dig something thats not too hard. With that many teeth on it, the penetration will not be very good. It will wear a long time though. If it was going to do hard digging, I would order it with only 4 teeth so it could dig in.
850D should fill that bucket up no matter what. We put 7.0 to 8.0 cu yd bkts on that size in central IL dirt. They weigh around 12,000 lbs depending on how heavy duty. For tough rock she should either fill it or tear it up, and it looks tough. Geno
I just started about 4 months ago so I don't remember the old shop. The new plant is pretty state-of-the-art. You'll have to come in for a visit next time you're up this way.
Im only through hartland a couple times a year to get to the truck pulls in centreville, but i will stop in next time im near.