Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

850k codes

H621 ยท 2023-03-24 17:06

Hey there I have a new engine install throwing a code vcu 521996.5. Can anyone tell me what this is? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612023-03-25 05:52

    Deere or Case? Machine serial number? If it is a Deere, depending on the serial, it is either a rear washer motor circuit fault, or a left and right door washer motor circuit fault.

  2. #2H6212023-03-25 09:58

    Sorry, Deere 1T0850KXLBE200483

  3. #3mg23612023-03-26 05:48

    Then your serial indicates an issue with the door washer motor. It has an open/high resistance (FMI .05 is current below normal). Maybe a wire was damaged on engine install?

  4. #4H6212023-03-30 14:36

    So that problem is fixed now I'm getting a VCU 523108.13 and it won't shift over 1.4 Both hydrostatic pumps were out and got a shaft seal replaced. Any input on this code would be appreciated thanks.

  5. #5mg23612023-03-31 05:09

    523108.13 is Pump/Motor not calibrated. You will need to perform a calibration. Do you have the Operation and Test manual (TM12043) which has the procedure in it?

  6. #6H6212023-04-03 18:47

    I do thank you everything working great now