I've got a 05 Case 850k dozer here. Fires up hydraulics work. But parking light stays on and left Joystick does not react. Just bought the machine with this condition and it looks like someone has been in it trying to figure this out. Safety levers are working Has anyone had good luck figuring this issue out? I pinned out the Joystick wires and don't seem to be getting power
Have you checked fuses and relays? Always good to hit the simple stuff first.
Yes checked fuses and relays. Replaced them all and cleaned the panel out. Mechanic told me it needed a Joystick so we replaced it. Still won't move.
is the parking brake light still on? I’m no expert but I’m wondering if the park brake solenoid isn’t energizing and then The transmission can’t be activated because of that. What part of Texas are you in?
I was thinking that too. I'm in central tx waco area
there should be a pressure switch in the parking brake circuit that tells the machine it's off. you could bypass it to see if your trans ties to move.