HI I have a bobcat 853H that will not reverse hyds. Changed out solenoids and didn't make a difference. no matter what button i push, they flow the same way. tried this on a post hole digger and a rock hound. The rock hound needs to reverse to dump the bucket. Where do I start to look? Thanks
the rh paddle switch reverses hyd flow. rh trigger is continuous (detent) flow to the bottom coupler. click on, click off :drinkup
Check the control valve. Its possible that one of the solenoid spools have stuck. Did you unscrew the spool valve and take it apart or just replace the solenoid coil? It doesn't take much crap to stick one of those spool valves.
right, but hitting the switches on either stick still makes the post hole digger go the same way. " Did you unscrew the spool valve and take it apart or just replace the solenoid coil?" I just replaced the the coil, i'll have to unscrew it and see what I find. Thanks
spool valves look ok Where are the diodes that are in the wiring diagram? are they in a box somewhere or in the harness?
from what i can remember, the aux control module is on the left side of the machine, under the seat (if you are sitting in the seat) sorta tucked up under the side of the frame :drinkup