I was looking at an s570 unit dealer quoted a price at $39,500 assuming this is the list price how much would they come down from that price? this one has the A71 package plus, 2 spd, block heater, hydraulic bucket positioning, sjc controls,68" low pro bucket, std 8ply tires, suspension seat attachment control kit, cab acc. package. Also how are these new units?
The rest of the M series is really nice. I hope these 500's are well thought out as well. 5 ft wide has a place in landscaping for sure. I have the t630 and I am impressed.
most dealers wont budge much on prices. we've sold a lot more s650's and t770's than any of the 500's :drinkup
I would say you'll get them to budge some (under 40k otd???), but from what I've heard, the 500 series are back ordered pretty bad??? I think there are a lot of guys that have been waiting for these units to come out, and now that its here, they are selling faster than they can make them. I've put some hours on a T770(grading, running a breaker, concrete demo with a beak, & other concrete related tasks) & rented a S650 for winter work a yr or 2 ago. Both very nice machines. In the last few months I've played around in the T590 & S590 machines, and really liked them. The cabs on the new M series are the nicest in the industry IMO. I ordered a new S590 A91 package (HF, 2spd, SJC,) and should be seeing it in a couple weeks. I ordered it with the inset rim kit & HD reg lug tires, putting the machine width @ 60in. I have 74in buckets(and bigger) that I will run on it, but will also have a 62in bucket to use when space is limited.