Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

855 Cummins info

Truck Shop · 2022-04-30 17:21

Below is pdf's for Cummins Big Cams with all critical info plus at the very back of files Cummins parts list by OEM numbers. I know there old engines but manuals are expensive and becoming extinct. These are all military spec manuals but the info is exactly the same. I paid for this info by the way. Hopefully a moderator will be kind and put it up with a sticky. https://barringtondieselclub.co.za/...-n855-bigcam/bc1-bc3-workshop-manual-abby.pdf https://barringtondieselclub.co.za/working/ksb8874356231/***-n855-bigcam/bc2-workshop-manual.pdf Cummins 855 CPL Matrix Cheat Sheet.xlsx

Replies5
  1. #1kshansen2022-04-30 18:51

    Truck Shop, Thanks! I really doubt I will ever touch a Cummins but I down loaded and saved them just on the chance someone asks a question here or some place else and I want to help them! One of the many things I wish I had had the mind to do the last year or so working at the quarry would be to have garbed all the obsolete books that I had collected over the years. I know there are many on this forum who I could have helped!

  2. #2Truck Shop2022-04-30 19:01

    No sense in me just keeping them in a PC, my years are drawing to a close as of tomorrow. Exactly one year left, then I will revert to repairing unicycles.

  3. #3JPV2022-04-30 19:16

    Thanks TS, I am downloading them as well. I know a couple guys that run them that ask for help occasionally and tracking the info down that I need is a project in itself it seems like.

  4. #4Junkyard2022-04-30 19:49

    Thank you. I’ve got some Cummins books sitting on the shelf but more never hurt.

  5. #5John C.2022-05-01 10:40

    I saved a copy of each. Will put them in the library computer.