The lift boom is weak under a load, but if I curl the bucket and hold the curl on while I lift the boom it lifts good. But the second I let off the curl it stops lifting. There is no backhoe ,ripper or 4in1 bucket on this machine, it does have an extra control valve in the stack that is not being used. I have changed the hyd. Filter in the tank but didn't seem to change anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Have you sorted this problem out yet? Reseal the secondary shuttle valves - guaranteed to fix it. :drinkup
No I just did a manual for machine thanks I will check the secondary shuttle valves out
I really appreciate your help. You solved the problem. Thanks
You're Welcome!
Altman. I am having the same exact problem. Where are these secondary shuttle valves you speak of?
Jon11, The post you responded to was in 2016, you may want to start a new post, maybe someone may come on and help,