Transmission fluid foaming have to let set after warming up for air to go away before trans will work properly changed fluid case dealer said use hytran didn’t help at all actually a little worse still foamy is
Foaming oil is usually caused by air entering the suction side of the transmission charge pump. (Cavitation) This can be due to loose hose clamps, hard suction hoses, the suction screen housing seals leaking, worn/hard pump seals, worn pump. When the fault is with the hoses or suction screen, they usually leak oil while the machine is parked. If the pump is not too badly worn, it can be resealed, if it is showing wear in the gears, body & end plates - time for a new pump.
Thanks I cleaned the suction screen and resealed it I didn’t check hose where it goes on transmission I never thought about having a hose clamp on it I didn’t pull belly pan did screen from top the pump only has 300 hours on it