I have a 1998 Bobcat skid loader 863. With the weather getting cold my skid loader is starting to play games with me. One minute it will work fine and the next minute the lift/tilt will not work. I replace the seat bar switch. When I start the machine I hit the buttom and all the light come on on the computer beside the seat but when you move the hand controls and light go out and the little lights on the handle blink. Once you are in the machine and moving it works great, but if you were to get out, next time you get back in it is a hole new ball game of if it works or not. Please HELP! Thanks
I believe those machines also had a safety switch in the seat that could be giving you problems. There is also a dealer kit avalible to convert those older machines to the new style safety system where you sit down, & then push a button to tell the machine you're present & accounted for.
The seat was unplugged when I get it. It looks like that is butt end in the plug to keep it clean.
The seat was unplugged when I get it. It looks like that is butt end in the plug to keep it clean.