Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

863 injector lines

gwhammy ยท 2022-03-27 09:06

This is on a zx75 excavator but uses the same oil cooled deutz motor. I figured I could get more response on this forum. It leaks fuel around where the injector lines hook to whats the injection pump. Never air locks just seeps a small amount of fuel when running. Some are a little worse than others and one doesn't leak.

Replies2
  1. #1thepumpguysc2022-03-28 03:47

    U can take the line off and use some emery cloth on the ends of the lines.. Get a can of brake cleaner w a straw and shoot it in the line to clear out any debris that may have gotten in the line.. Good luck

  2. #2gwhammy2022-04-03 09:48

    Are you thinking that the leaks are where the end of the injection line seats in the pump? I just phrased it that way,I'm not sure where the fuel is leaking from. It's on top of what I call the injection pump. These motors have individual pumps on the side of the motor.