I have new bushings for my 87 1400B centermount kingpost. I also have parts and service manuals on DVDs ,but they have only directions for a sideshift kingpost removal/repair (mainly the remove part after than I'm generally good) I'm looking for any info on removing and rebushing mine...it may be so simple that instructions arent needed ,but I'm trying to avoid any surprises when I dig into this thing on thursday. serial # is 14BN2037/325454/7. THANKS MUCH-I HATE SURPRISES .-George
No real help to offer, definitely interested in the advice you get though. I'd like to do this to mine (once I get some other problems sorted)
well....It doesnt look like I'm going to get any help . The one thing I've never had apart on ANY hoe is the kingpost , so who knows what evil lurks there-lol. That said I'm probably gonna tighten my chinstrap and get into it this weekend, I'll try to take some pics for ya.