Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

87 Dresser 530

PAS ยท 2015-11-10 10:23

Hello, Does anyone know where I can get some of them 4 inch lights in a 28 volt. Checked all over. Thanks in advance.

Replies5
  1. #1FWD2015-11-10 20:41

    There is all kinds of lights available on EBAY. You have to search for 24 volt as that's what that loader has. I got some rectangular lights for my 520C loader two years ago. They were reasonable I thought. FWD

  2. #2PAS2015-11-11 05:19

    The ones that come out it say 28 volt. Would it make a difference? I can find the the same ones that come out of it in 24 volts. Thanks for your help.

  3. #3kshansen2015-11-11 07:48

    28 volt are the same thing! Just the way they are rated. See a Nominal "24 Volt" system actually runs around 28 Volt when charging, just as you car or truck is running around 14 Volts when alternator is charging the battery.

  4. #4PAS2015-11-11 08:28

    Hi Kshansen, Got ya, Do you know where I can get them 4'' sealed beam like come out of machine. NAPA told me they had them and when I got there they were 12 volt. I really don't want to make brackets and install the 24 volt square ones.

  5. #5PAS2015-11-11 10:41

    Komatsu Got the lights for me, there out of state. I seen the 24 volt on ebay if I did not find them today I was going to go that route. Thanks Again