Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

888 Case with RexRoth pump issue

davecampbell ยท 2019-05-29 11:20

I have an 888 case excavator with a rexroth pump. My swing pump tore up. Where can I source a pump for this?

Replies10
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2019-05-29 21:40

    Do you have a hydrostat pump repair shop close to you? What is the PIN of your machine?

  2. #2davecampbell2019-05-29 22:50

    I called a pump shop in oklahoma city and they said they could not do it. serial number is CGC0015452

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2019-05-30 07:46

    The Case part no. is P4743721, of course you can't get any parts for it you have to buy the complete motor, I don't know the availability of motor but you can check with local dealer. Are there any numbers left on motor that you can read?

  4. #4Vetech632019-05-30 07:51

    WWW.flinyhyd.com for a complete motor (providing they have it). ETS in Memphis for parts (they are a Rexroth distributor and fixed me up with a main pump shaft and seal kit for my 1650L) They were able to cross the Case number over, but I had a Rexroth tag on my pump anyways.

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2019-05-30 07:56

    This is the ph# for Flynt Hydrostatics 800-238-0155 they are the ones that reman piston pumps and motors.

  6. #6Vetech632019-05-30 07:57

    I'm glad you did that, I was still looking through my numerous records.

  7. #7Coy Lancaster2019-05-30 08:00

    I have them in my phone, I live only about an hour away from Memphis.

  8. #8davecampbell2019-05-30 15:28
  9. #9Coy Lancaster2019-05-30 18:10

    https://www.etshydro.com/rexroth-parts/ this is a web site that I found on the internet contact them and see what they can do for you.

  10. #10Vetech632019-05-30 18:43

    WWW.avspare.com says they have a new aftermarket. I cant vouch for them since I have never bought anything there, but worth a try. It does not list a price.