How do you guys relieve the residue pressure on the older Case 1845c Aux lines.
I'm not sure exactly what you are refering to, but on my machine, when I want to insert the quick connect lines from accessory tool to machine, I have to shut off machine, cycle control valve ( a foot lever on mine) both ways, then the lines slide right in. Hope that helps
Thanks for the reply Massman,....I cycled the foot control till I was blue in the face that day, but was a no-go. I went back the next day, which was ~ 20 hrs later, cycled the foot valve & was just "barely" able to get them together. Just thought of something,.....being that yours relieves the pressure by cycling & mine don't,....my foot peddle doesn't have a lot of travel in either direction, it runs into a lip on the chassis. I'll look into that. Thanks again