Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

904B brake parts steals and fibre discs

stevetoys1970 ยท 2024-09-09 15:19

Does anyone have any information on where I could find steals and fibre disc's for a CAT 904B ? Was this machine made by CAT or someone else? CAT has discontinued all parts and assemblies for this machine. Any and all help is appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2024-09-09 16:06

    See the attachment. Is it #22 & 23 you're looking for.? They appear to be available aftermarket at Avspare amongst others if you search for them by the Part Numbers.

  2. #2stevetoys19702024-09-12 13:42

    AV spare shows them in Google search , but when I reach out to them via email they never respond. I cannot find a phone number for them either. If you have any other leads it is appreciated. I have exhausted a half a dozen heavy equipment transmission rebuilders and they all have nothing. Thanks again.

  3. #3Nige2024-09-12 14:00

    Have you tried creating an account and attempting to place an order.? AVspare wasn't the only Google hit but I can't remember what the others were.