No one has brought these up we just got our second one and they are great for road work and tight sites
Love our L30B, very handy, we have a 10' power angle plow for it as well, awesome unit overall. Seems as though the class is catching on in the last 5 years here in the Northeast. These machines have been a staple in Europe for a long time.
We got the first one to work in a parking garage. And since then it has done two drainage jobs the nice part is you can shut down a lane and still keep traffic moving. It will carry a 8' sump catch basin no problem. Pretty strong for their size. We also have a side dump bucket for them.
Did you try other brands? We actually took this machine from another contractor and just continued the payment book so it was too good of a deal to pass on. I know you guys are mostly Cat like us, this is our only Volvo, our Cat salesman keeps asking us to demo a 906, they look very capable. Before were replace this machine though we need to update our 936.
We went with the 906 because of the height at 8'6 to work in the parking garage we were on. We brought about 1000 yds of gravel in with it in 2 days which was pretty good and sold us on it
I just ran a 908h2 which is the first mini loader I've been in and I thought it was really cool with the double articulation.
We use CAT 906H and Volvo L35B both are troublefree , great machines
I agree with all, we use our john Deere 244j for snow removal only, these compacts are great and nimble, we had a small cab/Kubota and with last years winter...it got lost in the snow! Our 2011 JD 244J has a 1.5 yd bucket, travel speed close to 20mph standard. We wanted a cat 906H, but we had trouble locally finding them with the high speed travel option which I think is 21.5mph..regardless we are happy...just need some good snow~
The John Deere 204/304 and 244 are very reliable and priced competitively....
what s the pricing on the 244? priced competitively?
Does the Cat and that new Kubota R630 have anything in common as far as build? They sure look similar. I know Cat borrows some of Kubota's engines for their skid steers, so just wondering if they share anything with these loaders?
Here it is with a side dump bucket