Hi Guys, Searched high and low on line and have not found anything about this topic. I just got a 90xt and tightened up the drive chains, on the left front axle assembly I broke 2 studs when I was loosening them off, I have new ones ordered, shop guy at Strongco (case dealer in Canada) says they can be easy or hard to change, tough to say. Anybody have any experience with this?
I've got two one I bought new. I've never had one break that I have changed my mechanic has been working on them for the last couple of years I will have to ask him. Have changed a few wheel bearings in the last couple of years and the center cracked out on one the axle sprockets.
mega road Got the parts yesterday, they are just glorified axle studs, should be pretty straight forward. Probably a little heat will help,
I own a 90XT. I have replace several axle studs not any hub studs. Good luck with your repair.