Please respond asap ...................I have an 843 that I bought with a new pump in it and I have already rebuilt the boom cylinders and the boom still won't work right, so the only thing left to fix (apparently!) is the control valve that makes the boom and bucket work. I found a hydraulics shop that said they would put a kit in it for me for $110, but I need to have my guy take it out for me! I have a PDF manual for an 843, but following the darn thing is as impossible to follow as computer manual!!!! All they say is "remove this" and "remove that". Yeah right - SO WHERE THE HECK IS IT!!! That said, exactly where is the control valve that controls the boom and bucket on an 843 Bobcat and what all is entailed in getting to out of the machine? I read somewhere that the 843 is very close to the 854 if that helps you at all. Thanks a bunch for any experienced help on this. Oh yeah - if anyone wants to buy it I'll sell it as it is with a set of forks and a bucket for $7000. You can call me at 815-9seven3-8128. After it's fixed I'll need $8750 for it.
If its anything like a 730/740 series the valve will be buried in the right side of the machine kinda under the fuel tank... Not a lot of fun to get it out but not a huge job either... Just make sure you have some crowfoot wrenches handy...
I just bought a Bobcat 843, any chance I can buy a copy of your PDF manual?
what is the problem you are having? pulling a control valve on any bobcat is a "last resort" :drinkup
Bobcat 843 pdf manual request I'm not having any issues at this time, just need an owner manual in order to preform maintenance. Need to know oil type etc. Thanks!
With all due respect, I am quite certain that you jumped into a discussion started by another, and he was NOT directing that reply at you, were you to read ^ above ^ where he was quoting about Removal of said item..