Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat S130 Service alarm

fossill ยท 2015-08-17 03:56

Hi all I am trying to find out how to turn off the alarm for the service due hours and reset it.(S130, 2010 Model) I have read in a few place that holding the Aux and Info button will do it,but that was for a S150 and up. So I wondering does this apply for all S series or just those. If so and it takes me into the reset menu what needs to be done to make it count down again. I have searched around here and unfortunately cant find any info. Any thoughts appreciated Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1bobcan2015-08-17 06:40

    Hello there.. someone 'smarter than me' while be by later I am sure, but I would suspect that many/ALL of the machines would be The Same _ but, that is why I say 'someone smarter' to confirm.. Ha!! ** For the new style dash panel with the 'INFO' button: This is quite likely the Service Reminder Reset procedure.. Maybe.. - Key ON _ (ie. Password, etc) only procedure Up to, but Do Not Start - Toggle through INFO button until the Service Reminder is displayed - Press and Hold INFO button _ ~7 seconds - RESET will show in Display (if correct for your machine) - Key Off - - Hope this is correct, imagine it is for a 2010 machine

  2. #2crewchief8882015-08-17 21:25

    that should work for the new style LH dash. my problem is, by the time i remember how to do it, i can have the remote start and laptop connected. :drinkup

  3. #3bobcan2015-08-18 00:24

    Haha.. I imagine so 'crewchief888' _ I need to look in my manual (at least I hi-lited it) because I do not do it much, and do WISH I had a 'Remote Start Tool and Laptop' to learn with/from.. Oh well, little life problems in mid-Western Canada _ Stay Well and Safe out there all!! :drinkup

  4. #4fossill2015-08-18 01:22

    Thanks Bobcan.Your answer was indeed the correct one. Scrolledd Info menu to the service hours,Held then it flashed reset,kept holding chanced back 250 hr count down. Cheers Mate

  5. #5bobcan2015-08-18 03:26

    Cool.. Glad to hear it worked _ every now and then this 'dumb Canadian farmer' gets an easy one tossed his way here.. Ha!!

  6. #6crewchief8882015-08-19 16:35

    as many of them as i do, you'd think i'd remember it....:idea :drinkup