Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

924 g z cat loader

admin ยท 2015-04-24 12:13

Loader drift on the tilt down and boom down after letting go of pilot control about 4 to 5 inches then stops! Installed new accumulator and pilot control ! Still doing it any ideas?

Replies5
  1. #1Z28982015-07-20 16:10

    I am assuming that you charged/checked the pilot accumulator pressure? 125 +- 5 psi @ 70 F ?

  2. #2Nige2015-07-21 05:03

    I would think the OP's symptoms are those of bypassing piston seals in one or both lift cylinders

  3. #3John C.2015-07-21 19:51

    Sounds like ride control issue. I haven't worked on one but other here have.

  4. #4Nige2015-07-22 04:08

    forgot about that. If it the loader is equipped with ride control try turning it off and see if the problem goes away.

  5. #5Z28982015-07-26 11:04

    I totally agree that ride control solenoid valve could be the issue. Only thing is that default for ride control solenoid valve is off or closed so spool would need to be stuck in the on or open position. Maybe broken spring in the spool? Certainly not impossible.