Help guys, new here. I have a 926G *CATO924GPWGX01032* that won't start. One minute it's running fine, next morning it may not start. I've bled the lines, tried using an auxiliary electric fuel pump, even starting fluid. Nothing seems to be working. Has new fuel pump replaced last fall. Like I said it runs then we have this issue once in a while. I started last night to measure a bucket pin, fired right up no issues. Then this morning they couldn't get it fired up. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.
When you say it "won't start", do you mean it's cranking over on the starter but will not fire up.? Maybe the first thing you need to do is get into the electronics and see what Diagnostic Codes (if any) you have. See the attachment. There may be both Active and Logged Codes present. Post a list of the Active ones to start with. If there are no Active Codes post a list of the Logged Codes.