Good day everyone, hope you all are having a great time. About six months ago I bought a CAT 922B wheel loader and CAT D6 8U dozer. Since then I began working on them. They are located on a very rough terrain farm where no low bed can come near. They must travel about 15km to the nearest gravel road where a low bed can come pick them up and like it said it a really rough terrain. On top of all that they weren't even running at first, so this project soon became quite difficult. About 3 months ago I luckily am about half way to the gravel road but then the dozer began giving problems but that's a other story. Just note I am not working on them the whole time I only go once a month or so because it's about 200km away. It is quite difficult to figure everything out and how it works on these machines. OzDozer recently helped me get a manual for the dozer which helped a lot of understanding it. Now I am looking for a manual for the CAT 922B wheel loader. If anybody can help me out it would be great. Just a note, I am in Namibia so if it is possible can help me out with a digital version of the manual because shipping would cost a bit. The machine came with a parts book but obviously it doesn't explain anything so well. I can also provide the serial number if anyone needs it to find the right manual. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate if anyone can help me out.
Here are the options for 922B. Which prefix is yours.? All the above models are too old for anything to be listed online so it is impossible to even find the reference number for a manual. The best I can suggest is to join ACMOC who have a large number of manuals in their online library to which members can get access. There is a membership fee to join.
Thanks Nige. My serial number is: 88J1882. So there is no way I can get the manual in pdf format? I don't know if I must join ACMOC, there is no internet connection at the loader and it is quite important for me to view the manual offline too. Thanks again Nige
Not that I know of, unless someone somewhere has scanned an original paper manual page by page. As I understand it, in order to get access to their library of online manuals you have to join. I'm sorry I don't know if ACMOC membership grants a person the right to download a copy of a manual for their personal use. Maybe these guys can help.? https://www.jensales.com/categories/caterpillar/922b.html It appears as though the Service Manual shown on that page can be downloaded. I've never used Jensales manuals personally so can neither recommend them or advise against.
Thanks a lot Nige. I'll check that out. Do you have any experience working on 922B loader?
Sorry I don't.
No problem, just asking. Thanks again.