Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

930G lift, tilt functions won’t work

dan haas · 2021-02-11 15:26

I have a 930G. Serial number TWR03128. The hydraulics aren’t working. I can’t raise or lower boom or tilt the bucket either way. The quick tach still works. Any ideas?

Replies8
  1. #1N140MM2021-02-11 20:35

    Could it be the hydraulic lockout? Does it have the red lever on the right hand console?

  2. #2DB22021-02-11 20:52

    Believe it’s a rocker switch on that model.

  3. #3BigWrench552021-02-11 21:04

    Does it still steer?

  4. #4Nige2021-02-11 22:48

    And give us a Serial Number just so everyone knows exactly what they are dealing with.

  5. #5DB22021-02-11 22:49

    First post Nige TWR 03128

  6. #6Nige2021-02-11 23:04

    I’ll schedule an optician’s appointment tomorrow......

  7. #7dan haas2021-02-12 07:54

    I changed the orange switch and still nothing. It does steer. I tested volts to lockout solenoid and I am getting 5-6 volts. I ordered a new solenoid and going to put on today and see what happens

  8. #8Nige2021-02-12 09:43

    Did you test the voltage with the solenoid connected or disconnected, or hopefully both.? Did you also measure the resistance of the solenoid coil.?