Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

930m implement problems

Slamb0 ยท 2020-01-29 12:58

I am working on a 930m that is having intermittent problems running the bucket. All pressures test good. I just started throwing a code for pilot supply solenoid. I've tested voltage and it seems to be ok. I'm assuming the solenoid is bad. I can get any support form cat on diag or trouble shooting. do you think the pilot supply solenoid is the cause for all the problems? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2020-01-29 13:54

    A few requests first........ Machine serial Number - that makes it easy to find info including an Electrical Schematic. What Diagnostic Code(s) is it throwing when it gives problems.? That will probably lead to a detailed Troubleshooting procedure.

  2. #2Slamb02020-01-29 14:08

    Code is 358-5 Cat0930mektg02132

  3. #3Nige2020-01-29 14:18

    It looks like the 930M Service Documentation is not fully up to date yet, but here is the procedure for Troubleshooting the same Code on a 966K. You may find that the wire numbers/colours on your machine might be different to those shown in the procedure but the testing will be exactly the same. I'll PM you the correct Electrical Schematic for machine KTG02132. Check your PMs.

  4. #4truckdoctor2020-01-31 21:28

    Good evening Nige. How did you pull that off SIS Web? I've had a few customers that have needed that info and I could never figure out how to send it to them.