Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone have a 966B Parts book to look up some filter numbers?

kshansen ยท 2020-01-29 18:24

Or an ancient copy of One Safe Source that shows filter used in a 966B? Another person has private messaged me asking for information on hydraulic filters. I'm thinking the filter would be the same as a 966C which uses 2 of the 4J6064 new number 1R0741 but not sure if the "B"s used one or two elements. Also trying to be sure of the seals, gaskets and orings for the cover to install the filter(s). SIS has been of no help for this machine a 57H232 which I believe is the same or very close to a 75A1468 machine

Replies4
  1. #1ferrret32382020-02-01 05:42

    I have a parts book for a 966b I believe. Ill look in the morning. What filters are you looking for? The D333 I took out and replaced with the 3306 had two canister style filters on the side of the block. There's also a single canister style filter between the battery's and the engine I think for hydraulics.

  2. #2kshansen2020-02-01 08:34

    The one I was looking for information on was the hydraulic filter that is inside the hydraulic tank. Any chance you could scan the pages that show that? Also what serial numbers does your parts book show on the front cover or first page of the book?

  3. #3ferrret32382020-02-02 18:01

    Here is the pages from the parts book I have.

  4. #4kshansen2020-02-02 18:20

    Thanks for the scans! Just checked through the notes I made of what I had told the guy and all the numbers I gave him agree with what your book shows so he should be good to go!