I was needing info on the Power Beyond lines. Specifically on the end that runs towards the front. Does it run to the oil cooler or possibly tee into a line that runs to the oil cooler? I am wanting to eliminate the power beyond lines. I have the line disconnected at the valve body. I was wondering if I have to keep this flow? If the oil does run to the cooler. Consider me, confused. Thanks
Maybe some of these will help. I know the backhoe uses a power beyond adaptor. You may have to compare a base machine to a machine plumbed for a backhoe. If you click on the pics. they come up clearer. You can scroll through them a bit. It can be hard to know what Cat lists things under so you have to kind of be a detective to look through their parts books. It looks like the oil cooler is used with the backhoe but I don't know if it can be used without the backhoe. Google AV Spares and then look under 931B and it should bring up the different sections if you need to look for more. 5G4615 FRONT HYDRAULIC LINES GROUP S/N 25Y1724-UP PART OF 5G4626 & 5G4627 HYDRAULICS AN ATTACHMENT 931B | AVSpare.com avspare.com 4N0188 WATER LINES GROUP ENGINE SERIAL NO. 45V21898 TO 45V31668 INCLUSIVE 931B TRACK LOADER | AVSpare.com avspare.com 8Y1299 PUMP & LINES GP S/N 25Y1863-UP AN ATTACHMENT 931B TRACK LOADER | AVSpare.com avspare.com 8Y1299 PUMP & LINES GP S/N 25Y1863-UP AN ATTACHMENT 931B TRACK LOADER | AVSpare.com avspare.com
Welder Dave, appreciate all the info. After a lot of reading and help from this forum and talking to a mechanic friend of mine. I think I have it all sorted out in how to eliminate the Power Beyond and associated lines and hoses. I need to remove the plug on the control valve that is directly under where the Power Beyond hardline connects to control valve. Under that plug is a sleeve. Remove the sleeve and then replace the plug. That sleeve is what gives that valve constant hydraulic flow for the backhoe supply line. Then after removing the supply line off of the control valve. Cap the jic fitting. That will prevent any hydraulic oil from flowing through that Power Beyond circuit. Now to delete the return end of the Power Beyond line. I will remove the return at the tee on the hydraulic tank and cap that jic tee. This should let me completely delete the Power Beyond hose and lines for the backhoe. The pic below shows the Power Beyond return where it tee's into the return hydraulic at the hydraulic tank. Vertical hose is return from the Power Beyond ciruit.
If you are removing all of the power beyond plumbing I would be very interested in buying everything from you.
Okay, but I will not have all the hardlines for the Power Beyond. I had to cut 2 of them to remove them from the machine. If you are interested in the rest of the hardlines and hoses, I can take pics and send them to you once I remove them from the machine. Thanks