Starting to try and get a 931B back into shape after a long sit and checked trans and bevel gear oils. The bevel case was overfull and was hoping some of you guys may give insight to where it's coming from? Could it be from clutches and if so what are some causes? I'm not experienced at this so maybe you folks will try and overlook dumb questions I may have for I will probably have plenty before machine is ready. Thanks, Hubert
Hello Pedal pusher, Welcome to the HEF Forum, mabe there is some leaking from the clutches, did you ck the level on the clutches? sam.
Most likely overfilled sinc the stick is in the fill pipe and can be hard to read when filling. To check the oil level of wet clutches there are 1/4"NPT plugs on the outside walls of the case near the final drive plugs. Later Bob