4ms machine, the right side is not going into high speed...... Not forward or backwards, it stays into low even after the left side shifts into rabbit, machine functions 100% otherwise Pj
High/low speed is done via 2 speed travel motors. Each motor has an electrical solenoid to control this function. I'd say tou want to be looking around there.
I'm with ya, probably a broken wire ?
Yes. Or if not, exchange the coils left to right and see if the fault switches sides,
I can handle that I haven't even dropped the belly pans on it yet. It just came in today and rolled off the truck with the problem, the sales company signed an agreement that they was liable for anything that was not disclosed but they turned out to be flakes and said since I didn't give much for it I was on my own ....... I got a little upset on the phone and the guy has been calling and stalking my wife because he didn't like my language after he said he wasn't going to help and they knew about the problem (that's what got me real fired up) lol he's a real professional kinda guy Btw, I need a bucket for this little critter too if anyone has one setting around? Pj
If there was nothing wrong with it you wouldn't have got the chance to buy it. Swap the coils and see. Just keep in mind if the coil is open the computer will not send power down to it. Should be some codes relating to that. Later Bob
Nah it came from a broker, I update machines all the time that are good running operating machines, How do I pull the codes ? Do I have to have a comp? All I have is the "click box" Pj
The two coils are wired in parallel from a single supply, so if one coil is getting power and the other one isn't, there's an open circuit pretty close to where the coils are.
and this machine doesn't have an ECM. Its old skool.......
so even the Click Box won't work them..? PJ, send me a PM with the full Serial # and your e-mail. I'll flip you the wiring schematic.