Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

938k cat loader power issue

Plummer194 · 2024-12-05 16:27

I have a power issue in my 938k cat rep00833 loader. Operator called and said faults came up on monitor. Still ran fine but had no wipers front or rear,lights,radio,cbradio,fan/blower,rotating light assembly. I haven’t had much time to dig into it. Hooked et and had 3 codes but. Sis is down right now for me so looking for some help. Could it be the main relay or a good place to start on this one.

Replies5
  1. #1Mobiltech2024-12-05 16:39

    Probably main cab relay.

  2. #2Plummer1942024-12-05 16:49

    Where do they hide the little bugger I took a Quick Look. I am kinda assuming behind the fuse panel on this one. I know there is a updated one in a bulletin

  3. #3Mobiltech2024-12-05 16:59

    I will have to look it up and get back to you. Usually near the main fuse panel.

  4. #4Plummer1942024-12-05 17:04

    Thanks I appreciate that. Don’t know why but my sis won’t load any on my fleet.

  5. #5Mobiltech2024-12-05 18:22

    They are showing it behind the fuse box at the back of the cab. Number 39. 2418368 part number.