I was wondering if any one has or know where I can get a diagram of the air start system for my 94 Ford l9000 aeromax. It does not turn over when I hit the start switch and I test the switch on a bench and it is good but then I noticed I'm not getting air to the switch and there is so many airlines the same color I am just hoping someone has a diagram so I can figure this out thanks in advance
If the line is to hard to trace I'd just run a new line to it and try it. If a schematic exists it probably won't be much help if its anything like their wiring.
I know what you mean but I figured it out turns out the previous owner had added a 12v solenoid in line with the one it is supposed to have which is stuck open. I barely made it to Napa in time but I got it going
I pulled out the old and rigged on solenoid made a new line and replaced it with just one working new solenoid not what needed tonight but I'm glad it's done