Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

941B are junk.

hi-ball ยท 2009-04-29 01:24

No I am Only joking lol. I have a chance to pick one up for scrap price & was wondering if any one has a engine or knows where to find a used engine & what do they sell for ? Thanks shane.

Replies4
  1. #1lgammon2009-04-30 23:13

    why they are fairly cheap to rebuild, for some reason i think got his rebuilt for 3500, parts and labor

  2. #2hi-ball2009-05-01 01:20

    I wish it was that simple, the last owner tiped it on it's side, uprighted the machine started it ba ck up & little while later it fired a rod through the side of the engine block creating a 4" round hole. If anybody has any info on used parts or other would be appreciated. Thanks Shane.

  3. #3rigandig2009-05-01 11:05

    Hi Ball, I'm not sure what his e-mail is , but there is a fella named Hector Gemme. He is very knowledgable and has a pretty good parts inventory for older machines. I believe he is located in Quebec, but not sure. Another good source for info on the machine would be the ACME BB. Lot's of good info there and a good place to find out Hector's contact info. Hope this helps. Rigandig

  4. #4Diagonal Brace2009-05-02 11:01

    3304 Lot of machines used this engine. There has to be one somewhere. Check Machinery trader under dismantled machines. 941 was a good little loader!!!