Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

944 X-Tier Wheel Loader John Deere

trombeur · 2025-05-12 08:33

944 X-TierWheel Loader​ Net Power: 400 kW (536 hp) at 1,600 rpm Operating Weight: 54 253–56 524 kg (119,607–124,614 lb.) Bucket Capacity: 6.5–7.65 m3 (8.5–10.0 cu. yd.) hi, I've never seen it but I'm asking out of curiosity. What do you think about John Deere earthmoving machines? The flagship of the wheeled machines is truly imposing and monumental. Does John Deere build it or does it have it built in a joint venture and then put its colors and company livery on it? Best regards.

Replies8
  1. #1trombeur2025-05-12 08:35

    lots of stuff

  2. #2mg23612025-05-13 04:46

    It is Deere built.

  3. #3trombeur2025-05-14 01:31

    thanks for your intervention comparing it with other machines of the same size and class more famous such as caterpillar komatsu, volvo hitachi and the other less popular, what performance does it deliver, in a hypothetical ranking how would it be placed in what position, what merits and limits do you attribute to it in terms of performance consumption and robustness of the machine as a whole both as an engine mechanics hydraulic system and structure of the frame carpentry thanks. sorry if I'm being petulant and insistent.

  4. #4mg23612025-05-14 04:50

    I can't answer these questions. I am just a guy who repairs the equipment. As for the comparing to the competition, that would be a question for the sales department.

  5. #5trombeur2025-05-17 01:47

    thanks and that in Europe they are not imported I remember the crawler cars from the 70s there was a model that was very popular I don't remember well but they were popular like the 941 cat or the fiat allis fl 10 thanks again sorry for the inconvenience John Deere 450-??

  6. #6mg23612025-05-17 05:58

    450B will have dry steering clutches. The 450C will have wet steering clutches.

  7. #7Diesel Dave2025-05-17 09:39

    2 good looking old Deere’s ! Both with winches

  8. #8trombeur2025-05-21 03:01

    thanks for your comment in my area we used the legendary fl10 similar to your 941 cat thanks again