Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

95 307 AV Belt

Newguy 747 · 2025-07-02 15:55

Hi everybody. I had luck with this form before helping me out so I figured I would try again. I have a cab 307 with a 4D32 engine. I am looking for an air conditioning belt Cat part number 085-6581 I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Even cat says they cannot get it for me. Does anybody know of a replacement? Thanks.

Replies8
  1. #1Newguy 7472025-07-02 15:56

    Sorry it is a 1985

  2. #2Newguy 7472025-07-02 16:03

    Sorry again it’s a 95

  3. #3Nige2025-07-02 16:31

    Try this LINK at AVspare.com There are no speces available BTW. Can you not measure the old belt.? According to this link on eBay the Gates equivalent is a 9590.

  4. #4heymccall2025-07-02 16:42

    I can't find a 307 with that engine. Just 3054 with a 061-7139 belt, where you move the compressor to tighten belt. Or a 4M40 with a 1N-4635 belt, where you adjust the belt via an idler pulley. What's your machine serial number prefix? 2WM ?

  5. #5Nige2025-07-02 16:50

    His machine is a grey market 9ZL-prefix. The engine is a 4D32. A/C belt is the same as used on the 5TG-prefix E70B excavator among others. HeavyEquipmentForums

  6. #6heymccall2025-07-02 18:15

    I came up with a 087-8456 using a 2PM 307 with a 4D32. 1497mm effective length 17mm width

  7. #7Universal Parts2025-07-03 00:35

    I have the air conditioning belt you want, as well as E307 engine shock-absorbing mats, cab floor mats, hydraulic pump coupling buffer connection glue 30A

  8. #8Newguy 7472025-07-03 02:29

    OK, as usual you guys have been great for me. I will look into the things you guys had said and contact the last post to possibly get the belt. thank you very much again. I very much appreciate all of this.