CAT3018CKJSB00304 Was looking for a wiring schematic for this unit that a friend has. It only has 1000 hours and sits in a 60F shop covered. He has owned it over 10 years, Think it is an early 2000 or so machine. Can codes be retrieved on this unit without the use of ET. Gets only a dozen hours per year. Hard to keep a battery charged that way. Want to test the hydraulic pressures as well, as may be a little lazy. I guess the boom up and down speeds and pilot pressure testing would be a good start. Any help appreciated. Simon C
See attached and check your messages. FYI I don't even see an ET Service Connector on the schematic. There is no Datalink of any type on it.
Must be Pre-Electronics I am guessing. Have seen it before just never worked on it. Will see what has been done in terms of maintenance, filters etc. Thanks Simon C