Hi I'm new to the forum I have been on here many times as a non member and have found what I was looking for but now I have a specific question about the lift I have. I have a genie 1995 Z-45/22 serial number z-45-002948 2wd it has Serious electrical gremlins which I worked most of them out (bad/corroded connections) now everything except the drive works (the throttle was hit or miss so I just made it manual) I am good with hydraulics and electrical. I just need to know if the drive can be operated manually from under the hood. I think the drive wires are all corroded in the harness from the basket to the base and I don't want to open it. The harness has definitely seen better days. The drive worked for the 6 years we've owned it and it just quit. I unlocked the hubs and move it with the backhoe which has worked fine but I am going to need it in a tight spot where the backhoe won't fit. Any help would be much appreciated thanks
No replies yet.