Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

95 xt 2 spd problems

dodgeking3171 ยท 2016-04-03 23:14

How does the 2spd operate on a 95xt? I just bought a new machine and its not working but im not sure what needs to happen when you hit the button. 2nd questions is can you have hi flow and only have quick connectors on the left side arms? I have high flow buttons but im not sure i have actual high flow on the machine. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1GaryHoff2016-04-04 14:54

    The 2 speed moved a cylinder and levers on top of the drive motors. Tilt the cab and look at it. The levers round off sometimes. If you have high flow, you should have 5 quick couplers.

  2. #2dodgeking31712016-04-04 15:58

    Ok so do all 95xts have 2speed? I have buttons were the manual says highflow. Diagram of something on the pillar. But no connectors hoses ect

  3. #3KSSS2016-04-04 20:18

    Two speed was standard on the 95XT