Hi guys, my name is Eduardo. I need the "950F Manual Parts". I live in Argentina and I can't purchase it on ebay/amazon/internet, because the government does not allow transactions in dollars :Banghead. Do any of you have it available in PDF??? really I need it, I must find number replacement part to order it, without this I can't continue my work. I hope you can help me, I'm desperate . (My english is not good, sorry) Thanks for read. Best wishes from Argentina. Eduardo.
Eduardo, What part is it exactly that you need..?
Hi Nige, thanks for your answer. I need to see the Power Train parts: "Torque Converter & Housing Group" and "Torque Converter Group". I need this 5 pages. (unfortunately, it's from "950H Parts Manual", not 950F). Regards.
Sorry. http://fotos.subefotos.com/0293ee621869b5a7f5561cf2ebef24e2o.jpg
What's your machine Serial Number..? Also send me a Private Message (PM) with your e-mail address. I can send you an e-mail with what you need.