Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

953 Bucket Plow / Ripper

JNB ยท 2015-09-05 12:42

I was watching a few videos and came across this interesting setup. There's a nice view of it towards the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OG-aLcPh3Y

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies2
  1. #1movindirt2015-09-05 13:45

    Thats pretty slick! That would be nice for vineyard clearing like he is doing.

  2. #2JNB2015-09-05 15:40

    Yeah, it doesn't look like it'd be too hard on the machine as long as the dirt is fairly soft. I think I'll set a single scarifier up on my ctl on the back of the bucket closer to the quick attach . I install quite a few culverts and precast concrete ends. On almost all of them I need to trim sod away from the pavement for gravel placement. As it is now I have to sit in the road to get any down pressure to cut the sod. Facing uphill in the ditch doesn't cut it...literally.