Hello all Had my drive motor rebuilt luckily caught it in time to save the drive motor, This machine is a older 953c 2zn0312 after installing the drive motor back on the machine, I now have a problem re calibrating the machine the 299.13 code keeps coming up and i have tried a 1/2 dozen times to recalibrate the 1-14 calibration procedure. After going through the 1-14 procedure of calibrating, the ecm confirms the calibration.The problem occurs when i start the machine and go into the sub menu 15 the trans light starts flashing and will not let me calibrate from sub menu 15 and on. I replaced the forward, reverse lever sensor made sure it was within specs Lost on what comes next besides taking it into the CAT Mech And taking out small loan
Welcome to the Forums chris45251!:drinkup Unfortunately I am not a mechanic, my skills are working a 953 not working on them. Fortunately we have several members who are well versed in such knowledge.
Looking for some help on this issue I have the repair manual for the 1750 serial number and up, do the lower number serial numbered machines have a diff calibration technique