Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

John Deere ct322 service and test manual

djjdave1 ยท 2015-04-16 13:10

Hey guys, I am in need of a repair and test manual for a ct 322 John Deere. I tried calling my local dealer but they are saying it will be about two weeks to get once they place the order because they have to be printed. I would love to get them in pdf if possible, My unit starts up and when I release the parking brake I get the light to the left of it lit and no hydraulic pressure to lift the arms or bucket. I can hear the solenoid click, so I know I have power to it and its shifting the spool. Any info would be appreciated. thanks Dave

Replies4
  1. #1Yasherka2015-04-16 17:13

    Here's the page you want. http://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/in...sion=CONSTRUCTION&language=19&searchFor=ct322

  2. #2djjdave12015-04-17 20:19

    Just wanted to say THANK YOU to :notworthy " TOOL_KING " for the PDF files that I needed. sure beats the local dealer that wasnt much help. Again, its nice to find a helping hand. Dave

  3. #3Yasherka2015-04-18 09:40

    Glad to be of assistance

  4. #4ccglenn642015-06-15 18:04

    Ct322 front cover was leaking, so I must pull engine any one had to do this