Having two codes show up : 079 110F04 and 079 269F04 . What I have noticed the temp guage goes from normal to down far right like its running cool then the temp light flashes as well as the question mark light and of course the big red light flashes. I am wondering if the temp sender is bad causing the computer to put the transmission in limp mode. The lights were on , I checked to make sure it wasn't heating up and I continued on. After a half hour the machine was moving and came to a stop suddenly. This is my first job for this builder so I'm kind of in a bind to get up and running. Machine has 14K hours , runs and handles as well as any I've been on. I did look at the sender and wiring , the wiring was in a protective sheeth but was resting against the manifold , no holes in it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I assume the Codes are active, right..? 079 - Hydrostatic Transmission Control 110 - Engine Coolant Temp Sensor 269 - Sensor Power Supply F04 - Voltage Below Normal. (Usually relates to a signal circuit) Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I can send you the diagnostic procedures for both. Maybe the temp sensor (or the wiring to the sensor) fault is causing the sensor supply fault.
Thanks Nige , I replaced the temp sensor cranked it up and all is well!