953c engine ecm dead no way to copy config. machine BBX00287 engine BMA 07251. does anyone have access to the flash for the engine ecm. i think i would still need timing,fts,fls. thanks in advance
Welcome to the Forums SL!
Thanks been here awhile couldn't log 8n had to get a new account
Cmark is a our track loader guru. Maybe he or Nige will see the thread and give some advice.
The latest flash file should be 3153093 with an interlock code of 54. As far as I know, only dealers have access to flash files nowadays. If you're friendly with someone in your local dealership, they may be able to get you a copy. I'm assuming you have access to a dealer level version of ET? If you get the ECM flashed OK you will also need to program, FLS. -26. FTS. 20. Carry out the timing calibration using the remote flywheel pickup tool. Injector trim codes.
Thank you I might have the file Your help is appreciated.
Thanks again installed this morning works great.