I've got a 953 c track loader ( 2zn 0742) with 17900 hours. The problem is when I'm carrying a bucket of dirt up an incline the tractor slows down. I can stop the tractor for a second and it will go back to normal speed. The RPMS change about 150 RPMS when it does this. I just put a new undercarriage on it 100 hours ago and it seems like its in a bind al the time. Maybe it's just me not use to the new tracks. Any info on these problems. Thanks, JDFG1974:Banghead
The machine is designed to slow the travel speed if the load increases enough to load the engine more. Yours may be overreacting or there might be something to the binding say. After driving it around a bit get off and feel all of the bottom rollers and the idler centers if you can. Any binding should show up in heat you can feel. Later Bob