Does anyone have a 955h turbo I could purchase? Someone has stolen the one I had? Serial. 60a13279
Is this the same machine that you were looking for filter Part Numbers on another thread.? If so I thought you said the S/N was in the range 60A1-4999, not 13000+.? I'm confused........
The whole turbo or just the cartridge?
Lol can you tell I know absolutely nothing about it that’s the serial number though i have the housing
By the book for 955H machine S/N 60A13279 the Part Number of the complete turbo is 3S-3152. The cartridge only is listed as 3S-4009. There is also a Reman cartridge Part Number which is 5S-5876. EDIT: Whatever you get it will have to be aftermarket. The OEM Part Numbers are all marked as "discontinued". CARTRIDGE ASSEM. 3S4009 - Caterpillar | AVSpare.com spare.avspart.com 0R-5876 Remanufactured Turbocharger Cartridge Please contact us for this part New Part Number: 3S-4009 Length (MM): 337.8 Width (MM): 256.5 Height(mm): 256.5 Weight (kg): 11.29 www.industrialstop.com
If all you are wanting is a cartridge then you should have two housings, one for the compressor end and the other for the turbine end of the turbocharger, already in your possession. Would you like to post one or more photos of what you have.