Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

955k part out

Catmandig · 2024-08-14 22:40

Parting out 955 k 4 in 1 bucket cylinders motor rad some sheet metal under carriage shot also looking for track chains for 955l 85j8270

Replies3
  1. #1Shop Dweller2024-08-17 23:47

    How far from North Carolina?

  2. #2Catmandig2024-08-18 08:10

    What is it that you need? I may be coming to NC in Sept I think it’s around 7 to 9 hours

  3. #3Shop Dweller2024-08-18 14:45

    It's probably not worth the trouble or the money.... I was needing a track adjuster barrel (the chrome part) for an old D4D im fixing up. Pretty sure they use the same one. I already bought one side new aftermarket for about 150.00. The other one is still holding but the chrome is rusted away totally. But like I said, it's probably not worth the effort since new ones are cheap. Just thought you might be closer...thanks!